Gewa Allegro 4/4 Violin Model Superior Student outfit inc OBLONG case
The Venezia is carved in Gewa's own factory in Asia, by Gewa trained makers.
Made from solid European tone-woods (Maple and Spruce) and hand varnished in the traditional Markneukirchen finish, it comes with an Oblong Gewa case and Carbon Bow. Upgraded by hand in our own workrooms, this is an excellent choice for beginner to intermediate players.
- Student instrument
- Back and sides made of solid EUROPEAN Maple
- Solid EUROPEAN Spruce top
- Brown-amber coloured natural resin varnish
- Hand varnish
- Inserted purfling
- Ebony fittings
- Original Aubert bridge, pre-adjusted (finished by hand in our workrooms)
- Wittner fine tuning tailpiece (optional; see above)
- Thomastik-Infeld AlphaYue strings fitted*
- Ebony chin rest
- Rosin (upgraded to Geipel German Resin)
- Carbon bow with natural hair **
- Oblong case with screw-attached cover, rucksack straps and reflectors
- Minimal colour variation possible due to hand-varnished treatment
* Strings can be upgraded for additional cost - see variations at checkout. You can upgrade to Thomastik Dominant, Larsen Virtuoso or Pirastro Tonica for less than full cost of the strings.
**Carbon bow is offered as standard but can be changed for Brasilwood bow, at no extra cost